High Pressure cleaning – Pro’s and Con’s
High Pressure Cleaning also known as hydro cleaning, or water blasting, is an effective and efficient way of cleaning unsightly mould, mildew, dirt, grime and flaking paint off your hard surfaces.
Don’t we all just loathe stained and dirty walls and doors? Dirt and dust just keeps depositing in hard to reach areas over long periods of time. It is not easy to scrape off this film of grime. High pressure cleaning is the perfect solution for this mess!
- High Pressure cleaning, when done professionally, enhances the appearance of your office building, factory, car park, garage, Warehouse, walkway or outdoor area by cleaning the hard to remove grime, leaving an immaculately clean surface.
- High pressure cleaning sometimes prevents the need of expensive finishes on your hard surfaces. For example, no need to paint your concrete, just give it a good, professional high pressure clean!
- When performed professionally, high pressure cleaning services can prolong the life of your hard surface.
- It is an affordable cleaning method. You only pay for the cleaning of the area, rather than all the expenses related to re-painting, or re-paving or re-finishing your area.
- It’s quick and easy. High pressure cleaning is by far an easier method to clean away heavy stains and grime. It will save you muscle power from hours and hours of hard scrubbing.
- It will add value to your office, factory or building. A clean building looks a million dollars!
High pressure cleaning can be the best solution for most of your hard cleaning problems.
- Not easy to do yourself. It is recommended to hire a professional for any high pressure cleaning service you may need. They have been fully trained and know how to handle the high pressure equipment.
- If you don’t know what you’re doing, you may damage your property. Again, it’s best to hire a professional high pressure cleaner as they are trained to know how much pressure your surface can handle.
- High pressure cleaning can be dangerous if you do not have the expertise on how to use it. We recommend calling in a professional for a safe bet. They are fully aware of all the safety concerns associated with high pressure cleaning. If you still wish to do it on your own, then it is highly suggested that you spend a sufficient amount of time learning to use the device correctly.
GreenKleen offer a complete professional high pressure cleaning service. They know how to use the equipment to keep your property safe, but most of all, they keep your property clean!
Finding a workplace where you can work simply and relax, hire the professionals for your office cleaning services and commercial cleaning services that help promote healthy work environments and keep your building sparkling
Suburbs We Regularly Service
Albert Park | Albion | Altona | Altona Meadows | Altona North | Ardeer | Armadale | Armadale North | Ascot-Vale | Ashburton | Ashwood | Aspendale | Aspendale Gardens | Attwood | Auburn | Auburn South | Balaclava | Bangholme | Beaconsfield | Beaconsfield Upper | Beaumaris | Belgrave | Belgrave Heights | Bentleigh | Berwick | Black Rock | Blind Bight | Braeside | Braybrook | Brighton | Brighton East | Brooklyn | Cairnlea | carnegie | Carrum | Caulfield | Caulfield East | Caulfield North | Caulfield South | Chadstone | Chelsea | Chelsea Heights | Cheltenham | Clarinda | Clayton | Clayton South | Clyde North | Coburg | Cranbourne East | Cranbourne South | Cranbourne West | Dandenong | Dandenong North | Dandenong South | Delahey | Derrimut | Dingley Village | Doveton | Edithvale | Elwood | Endeavour | Essendon | Eumemmerring | Fairfield | Ferntree Gully | Fiveways | Footscray | Frankston | Frankston North | Gardenvale | Glenhuntly | Glen Waverley | Hallam | Hampton | Hampton Park | Harkaway | Heatherton | Heidelberg | Hillside | Hughesdale | Huntingdale | Junction Village | Keilor | Keilor East | Kings Park | Knoxfield | Kooyong | Langwarrin | Laverton | Lynbrook | Lysterfield | Malvern East | Melton | Mentone | Moorabbin | Mordialloc | Mount Waverley | Mt Waverley | Mulgrave | Murrumbeena | Niddrie | North Melbourne | Notting Hill | Oakleigh | Oakleigh East | Patterson Lakes | Port Melbourne | Port Melbourne | Preston | Richmond | Sandringham | Seaford | St Kilda | Sunshine | Tarneit | Thomastown | Tullamarine | Wantirna | Waterways | Werribee | West Melbourne | Wheelers Hill | Carrum Downs | Cranbourne North |