GreenKleen - Eco friendly Melbourne office cleaning
Steam cleaning is one of the most effective ways of removing tough dirt, stains, dust, and bacterial or fungal spores, and we can do this for curtains, carpets and more. Using eco-friendly solutions, we can achieve top-quality results while still protecting the environment – and all for a great price.
Our professional office carpet cleaning involves these following process:
- Pre-spraying the carpet with a biodegradable, eco-friendly cleaning agent.
- Applying a mechanical rotary agitation to the carpet to ensure soil separation from the carpet pile and to help with spot and stain removal.
- Treating any remaining spots individually with a specifically designed biodegradable, eco-carpet cleaning solution.
- Steam cleaning via the hot water extraction method. Hot water is injected into the base of the carpet and steam rises up though the pile, flushing out ground-in dirt particles and killing bacteria and dust mites. Water, dirt and bacteria are then extracted via the ‘extraction wand’.
- Carpet deodoriser is then applied to leave carpets restored, clean and smelling fresh.